Fistful of links

I went adventuring into the blogosphere yesterday and came back with a few cool posts and left them open in various tabs. I didn't really know what to do with them, but I thought they were too good to just close into obscurity, so I'm sharing them here.

First, by noisms, here are a few random tables to make your orcs different. I don't think they're the best random tables, but they are inspiring. Then, again by noisms, a post about a Planescape-as-Megadungeon idea.

By TheAlexandrian, one very old post I rediscovered and one new-ish about handling factions in a dungeon and fleshing out wandering monsters.

Then, by -C, principles of good Dungeon Mastering. I don't agree with the whole post but there's a lot of good stuff in there. It also makes me think I should talk about the world-as-workspace quest formulation.

And finally, here's a horror story.

Comments