Heresy

I'm making Pathfinder Power Cards.

Take that, reality.

Comments

  1. http://www.mylesofinternets.com/MylesNetsWebArt/Images/DivideByZero.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the text that will go under a nifty picture? Or will the cards be just text?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking just text. It didn't occur to me to put pictures in. Do you think that would look cool?

    I just wanted all the actions one might potentially take in combat (as found in the Pathfinder SRD) boiled down into small, digestible and straightforward mechanical chunks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pictures would be great of course. But if you plan to have them just as text I think you should revise the layout, the current one looks clunky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment