Thursday, 7 November 2013

Important update, status of this blog, Sagas of the Icelanders etc.

Like I already mentioned in that one post long ago, I have pretty much abandoned this blog for a number of reasons.
One is that I've use this blog as a personal journal of RPG theory and I've reached a point where I'm pretty comfortable with my conclusions and I don't feel the need to talk about it any more.
The second is that G+ pretty much satisfies my needs for RPG-related chatter these days. If you want to talk about stuff, come find me there!
Finally, I've started a new RPG-related blog over on tumblr, but it's mostly just picture dumps. You can find it here.

That said, the last post I made on here was announcing the Sagas of the Icelanders crowdfunding campaign on IndieGoGo. The campaign concluded more than successfully and the game got a bunch of beautiful art, cool layout and a printed edition. The campaign is long since over, but the game is now spreading slowly and it has also become available to the general public.

It's home is now here, where you can find links, downloads and other stuff. If you want to talk about the game the best place would be the G+ Community for it. And finally, if you're looking to buy it, Sagas of the Icelanders is available in both print and PDF over here at the BigCartel storefront.

Go play!

No comments:

Post a Comment